I think since I took the pressure off myself to blog daily, it has helped! I just don't function well under pressure I guess. Here goes... 3rd day in a row!!!!
I guess you would call it my garden... I have a little flower bed here... another little one there... and so on. But I love garden ornaments!!! The turtle is "Harry" and he has a wife "Sally" just to let you know. LOL Haven't seen any elves... I'm thinking leprechauns maybe. :)
2 comments:
Is that your garden? Are there any elves that live in that tree? So cute!
I guess you would call it my garden... I have a little flower bed here... another little one there... and so on. But I love garden ornaments!!! The turtle is "Harry" and he has a wife "Sally" just to let you know. LOL Haven't seen any elves... I'm thinking leprechauns maybe. :)
Post a Comment