Thursday, June 9, 2011

Starting a Challenge!





"The Visitor"







 






I started a photo challenge, but didn't start on time (should have started last Friday). A photo a day for a year. Well, better late than never, right?My photo interest is mainly my flowers right now. I love growing flowers and veggies!!! This year I really didn't plant many flowers, but I have lots of perennials that are beautiful! So here is a few I've taken in the past several days... maybe this will catch me up on the challenge. ;)

Isn't this fascinating? I brought the center of one of daisies to life.... looks like it belongs somewhere in space... kind of reminds me of Horton Hears a Who. LOL





1 comment:

Laughter & Love Notes Photography | Blog said...

Flowers are so much fun. You can make them do whatever you want... not like a 3 yr old who actually yells at me to stop taking her picture. Yes, flowers are such good models.